FDN is made of naphthalene, sulfonic acid, formalin and alkali,
through sulphuration, hydrolyzation, condensation and
neutralization reaction. FDN contains no chloride. Thus, it meets
the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete:
ASTM Designation C 494 as a Type F admixture, GB8076-1997 and
1. Appearance: Powder, light brown hollow particle. Liquid,
2. PH Value: 7-9.
3. Moisture Content: Powder <; 8%.
4. Solid content: Liquid 40% ±2%
5. Fineness: Powder 0.315mm residue on sieve <; 15%.
6. No chloride salt. No corrosion on steel bars.
7. Sodium Sulfate: FDN-A <; 5% (high concentration powder).
8. Liquidity of Cement Paste ≥ 220mm.
9. Ratio of Bleeding: ≤ 90%.
10. Water Reduction: 15%-25%.
11. Air Content: ≤ 3%.
12. Temporal Distribution for Setting: Concrete Initial, Final
13. Blend Dosage Range (Normal Condition) FDN-A Liquid 1%~2%.
14. Ratio of Compressive Strength: 1 day 140%-220%. 3 days
130%-200%. 28 days 120%~140%.
15. On condition that the collapsibility and Compressive Strength
are fixed, concrete can be saved by 10 %~20%.
3.Performance and use
mainly used in concrete construction, so that not only the
workability and hydration but also the strength and quality of
concrete can be improved.
When it is the first time to use this product or the concrete kind
is changed, ratio need to be tested according to the material used
in the construction, so that the best ratio can be found.
1)put this product which’s weight is 0.5-1.2% of concrete’s weight
into concrete, 12-25% water can be saved.
2) provided water and cement ratio keep the same, if add FDN, the
height on which the cement initially collapse can be 10cm higher at
3)if FDN is properly added, the strength of mortar and cement can
be enhanced by 40-80% within 3days, 20-60% within 28days. Of course
it still works on the strength for long term.
4)Provided the strength of cements and slump keep the same, if
added FDN water needed can be saved by 10-25%.
5)adding FDN can improve the workability and other mechanical
characteristics. This can enhance Its ability to resist compression
6)FDN is widely applicable for cements builing,especially for the
following: fluid cement, plasticized cement, steamed cement,
water-tight cement, water-proof cement, prefabricated cement,
prestressed reinforced cement and high strength cement. But the
adaptability to different kind of cement is different.
Notice: No corrosion to steel bar.
It is very soluble in water and are compatible with most
ingredients. The compound is non-toxic and does not cause pollution
to the environment.